Pages

Aug 26, 2008

I've been tagged
So I have been tagged to tell 6 random things about myself that most people don't know.
  1. Most people have a problem with touching their eyes, however I can stick my finger into my eye, under my eye lid. I am told that it is disgusting.
  2. I use to walk on my toes. Meaning that my toes were curled under. I can do it for a brief time now but I am not young anymore.
  3. I am obsessed with sports. I coach basketball at ZEHS and softball at ZWHS, then in the summer I played 3 nights a week, fall ball I am down to two, and then two volleyball teams in the winter, as much as I am able to do.
  4. I love cream style corn. Some nights when Nick is at work I will make a can of cream corn for my dinner, however he doesn't like it.
  5. My husband races out at Berlin and most girls sit back and watch the guys do all the work. I however am able to carry two tires, one under each arm like every other guy out there. I help out at much as I can because that is something that we enjoy together.
  6. Last but not least, I love being dirty. I love working outside in the dirt with my flowers, or on the race car. I wipe my hands on my clothes because it doesn't bother me. I love to know and prove that I worked hard:)

Well I am done now and time to tag someone else therefore I am tagging Briana since she hasn't posted in forever:)

No comments:

Post a Comment