Pages

Sep 22, 2008

Cranes Orchard

Nick and Madison waiting to eat.

Tammie and Rob wasting time while waiting.

I guess I should finally share the news on here that Nick and I are expecting our first child but not until May. I am sure I will have much more to write about at the days go by but for now that is all:)

This is a good technique for the top of the trees. Madison was on Grandpa's shoulders while handing all apples to Grandma. Caleb was on Rob's shoulders.


This is the whole group and the place was quiet busy!

Nick and I in our apple picking adventure.


As you can tell Caleb and My dad were throwing apples at one another and trying to put the blame on other people.

This is Nick with the apples I needed and also the ones for his mom.

7 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! Can't wait to hear more baby news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations!!!!! We're soooo happy for you! you will love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!
    I heard the great news from my mom - I've been waiting for you to put it on the blog. Congrats! I'm so happy for you both. Can't wait to hear the updates.
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome news!!!!!
    Another little angel to add the the clan!! Hope you are feeling well! Enjoy this time!!

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!!!! That big announcement was hidden amongst all the photos, I almost missed it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, I am so excited for the two of you! Cranes is fantastic...taking the students there on Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!!

    We are so excited for the two of you!

    Melissa & Doug

    ReplyDelete